Saturday, April 16, 2011



I have been up to making cheap crafts. My kids broke this picture frame,

so with the help of my dandy glue gun I revived it. I wanted to make a wreath out of Coffee filters for a long time, yes you heard me right, coffee filters. I wanted a square look so I made this! I love how it turned out, Trent on the other hand, not so impressed. I have been making roses out of Crete paper thanks to the blogging world and my friend who had made one previously. My uncle was kidding and said I should make one out of toilet paper, and you know what? That would be great for Girls Camp! jk. We will see what I can come up with because now I am really going to make one and give it to him. If you like this look and want one on the outside of your door, use wax paper! It even looked cute with just some filters in the corner as you can see.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Forget Trent. I think it's adorable!