Monday, April 18, 2011

Mother's Know Best




After I found out Hannah had a little bit of reflux I wanted to get my other two kids checked. I had to have a dr referral once more and had to pretty much talk the N.P into giving me one. The procedure is NOT a fun one. After ultrasounds and Xrays, they found that Austin (they kept asking me if he had infections, which I said NO but I wanted to make sure!) has it worse than Hannah did. Poor Faith and Austin have been a little sad, so I made them up some ice cream and a comfy bed to watch a movie before bed. While we were there Hannah learned that Austin gets to go in for surgery, she said "MOM I want to have surgery again TOO!" I said " Why?" "Because then I get a doll, and a Slurpee!" I couldn't resist taking their cute little pictures in their little outfits.

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Kamdyn has Reflux and so does Ashton. What did they do to fix it for Hannah???