Thursday, January 28, 2010


I have been pretty busy with my life, I haven't had too much time to write it out. Needless to say, today is a good day. Today, five years ago my son was born. I was 36 weeks and it was Trent's last day of work. We stopped by the pet store to let Hannah look at the animals. I kept getting contractions and went home to take a bath. The contractions didn't stop, so we dropped Hannah off at my moms and went in. Austin's delivery was the best. Three pushes and he was here. The dr. didn't believe me when I said I would have him in three. I remember I had him around 8 at night, so the dim lights from the room reminded me of a little angel coming to me. :) Austin was 6'5. His sister loved him and to this day they are great friends. Austin was such a mama's boy until I had Faith. We are still working on that one! :) I can't believe he is already five years old. Life goes too fast. I love you Austin

No comments: