Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's been a while since I have posted. I have been busy and enjoying life. A lot has happened in the last month. We had a New years eve get together and enjoyed tons of fun games that we haven't played in a long time. Seems like everyone enjoyed it. Then my brother and his family came in from Indiana and we played some of the same games then too. It was good to see him and his family, I miss them. My little sister got engaged on New Years Eve and is getting married this May. My little brother got asked to go help in Haiti because he speaks Creole', I think that is an awesome opportunity. I enjoy seeing friends, family, and just enjoying the little things in life.

2 comments:

Cara and Mike said...

Jaime! I am so glad that you are enjoying life so fully :) You are such a good woman... I hope you know that, you shine and I look up to you so much. I remember when I first had Sam you were bending over backwards to help me. I think back to that often and wonder how I can be more like you! You have such a clear mind and you put your belief to action :) You really are an inspiration!

Alisa and Crowells said...

This is exactly what the holidays are for, right?! It is so nice to see everyone and be around family.