Monday, January 4, 2010

Today a wonderful woman was taken to be with her Father in heaven. I met this wonderful girl when I was 16 and messing around on the computer chat rooms. Lame you may say, and many times it was. However I still keep in contact with a few people all these years. When I went to college, I was able to talk to this woman who struggled her whole life, and finally was able to meet a guy to take her to the temple. He was her whole life. She had a hard childhood and many times she would call my apartment and we would talk about life. Life went on and during then we would keep in contact through email and now facebook. this girl couldn't have children and about two weeks ago she found out she had cancer. It really shows me life can be taken SO Fast so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE enjoy it. Any regrets you have - change it. Any offenses you have taken- Get over it ( Look at the bigger picture, was it really offensive and is it going to matter when you or that person is gone? If not Get over it.) Live Life simple and you will find happiness. We still have time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really loved this wonderful blog. Please keep up the good work. Regards from Rose!!!!
SEO Company India

Unknown said...

I read your post . it was amazing.Your thought process is wonderful.The way you tell about things is awesome. i always wait for your posts. They are inspiring and helpful.Thanks for sharing your information and stories.

Web development firm india

Steph said...

How are your kids feeling? Hey did you make those tutu's from one of your older posts?