Sunday, February 14, 2010

I took my kids into the dentist this last week, and ended up going back four different times~ Agh. I was really proud of both of Hannah and Austin, when they got their cavities filled. They both hated the shot in the mouth, but they were really actually good while getting it. I was surprised. They both looked sick so I was glad I didn't end up giving them laughing gas because they probably would've puked on the dentist. DO you ever have those crazy moments when you start thinking of crazy stuff while watching your kids do something? While watching them get the shot, and me rubbing their hand for comfort, I thought of Dr.Mengle. If you don't know who he is google him. He is the #$%!!~$ doctor who did experiments on the jewish children in concentration camps. He treated the kids very nice so that they trusted him. THey had done many experiments without anesthesia and some died from it. It made me think, here I am as a person watching my children squirm getting ashot, how can anyone harm a child, person, by taking the gold out of their teeth, listening to them scream, and not care? There really is a lot of evil in this world. I tried not to think about it anymore, because by then my eyes were all watery and I felt sick to my stomach~! It got me thinking about why we are here. The whole plan. I read this book I got my brother " I am not perfect can I still go to heaven" And I tell you what, I get it. I finally get it. I have always known the answers and what is said, but I never fully understood until the lightbulb went off in my head. I don't have to be perfect. I just have to do my best. How many women out there (or men) have felt like you have to be perfect, people expect it of you, or you feel like you just aren't good enough so you fall? this book helped me more than it probably will my teenage brother. I could go on and on about it, but I think I will leave this post simple as that. Go get the book, read it for yourself and it will get you thinking.

No comments: