Monday, February 22, 2010

Rambling


Trent and I were released from Nursery. I really will miss those kids, I love them. When I first got into nursery the kids would scream or were really shy to come in, but one by one I got them coming to me and even trent. They were a great class and they ended up coming right into class, without a fit! I always would play a cd of primary songs and always wanted them to know how much Jesus loves them. While I will miss it, I am ready for the break. We have been in nursery/sunbeams for our whole marriage (8) years! I know go to class, and can't believe how fast Church is going by! I enjoy going and have gotten Austin to be quite during sacrament by rubbing his head. Now We just need to get Faith to sit still.. yeah right.

Friendship
is the cooperative and supportive relationship between people, or animals. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as the exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Yet for some, the practical execution of friendship is little more than the trust that someone will not harm them


I am so lucky to live in such a great neighborhood. I have some of the best friends out here that really care and accept me for me. They have understanding and caring hearts. I'm not sure if they know how much I appreciate them and I want them to know that I do so much, I just want them to know what a great example they are to me. For examples,I remember being really sick one day, and my mom lived too far away and I wasn't sure how I was going to be a mom that day. I had one of my friends take my baby and bring me soup. It was heaven. Both the soup, and taking the baby! I will always remember that because it is normally something a mother would do, and this friend mothered me when I needed it most. There has been many friends who have helped me physically, emotionally, or have made me feel important. Another one of my friends is having a baby soon and I can't wait to see that little angel. It's my turn to hog the baby! jk I loved that she loved mine as much as I did. That made me feel special. I have had other friends call and knock on the door for a visit when little did they know, I needed it. I think I live in the best neighborhood here. I have a sister in law who lives out of state, and I know that if she can surround themselves in good friends they do become your family away from family.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I feel the same way. We are really really lucky to live in our neighborhood. I've lived in LOTS of different places and this is the best by far! And you're one of the reason why it's so great.

Lyndee W. said...

I agree with Holly; you're one of the reasons this ward is amazing. This ward is a true ward family and I cannot believe how blessed we are to live here. FYI...you're going to have to fight Lyle to get this little girl! I told him at church the other day that you were ready to take your turn since I took Faith so much and his reply..."she's all mine"! LOL