Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Going Private

Ok I have a tracker on my blog and have had a few stalkers that come on here many times a day from places that I am already weirded out by. I wouldn't care if you said something, but since I don't know the 233 people that came here within the last 24 hours and I have pictures of my kids I decided I really am going private this time. I no longer have ANYONE's email address that want to stay on my blog. you can email me at dizzyvertigo@hotmail.com or leave a comment here. I'm putting it on private tomorrow. Thanks.

10 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

233 huh? I would be beyond freaked out friend! It bugs I wish in order to get on a blog you had to say hello, so you know who is reading.

jennysmith28@gmail.com

Kelsey / /Shawna said...

Hi Jamie,
I really like reading your blog when I get a chance. It is not the typical blog of every day chores but it makes me think of what can I do better.

meg said...

meggiebostwick@gmail.com

Lachele said...

Lachelewickens10@hot.com

Love you missy!

Bentleys said...

soccermomjb@hotmail.com

skcoe said...

sikcoe
at
gmail
dot
com

skcoe said...

By the way, that's the same reason I went private. Also. One of my friends was at our neighborhood park one day about two years ago and a middle-aged guy sat down on a bench next to her and started talking to her about her kids by name...apparently he'd run across her blog, figured out where the park was, and wanted to meet her.

CREEPY.

Melissa said...

Hey Jamie! I would love to still read your blog...melissamdrape at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Brea Marie said...

mickeyssparkplug@yahoo.com

We need to get together again sometime!

Ashlie said...

ashjensen34@msn.com