Monday, February 14, 2011


For Valentines Day the kids made "Valentine Smores" for their grandma and grandpa and some cousins. They turned out pretty cute with the little heart marshmallows. I found the idea online.

Also on familyfun and from my sister, I decided to make candy Ipods for my kids and trent. Every year I heart attack them. this year they heart attacked the dog. This year Trent slaved over the stove to bring my favorite restaurant home. He made us all dress up and ate with candlelight, the kids loved it.









I noticed our hands look like we are in a high school portrait. lol


Trent helped me make the candy apples for the girls camp handout. It was our first attempt, but we came up with the idea t stick the apples in a paper cup so they don't get smeared in wax paper.




1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Great idea with the cups!