Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Ok, so I came up with a new idea for the Enchanted Handout. I love that the movie is full of spoofs of all the other Disney movies. Remember when the little guy is trying to get to her so he makes candy apples? She ends up throwing it at the biker dude and not eating it. Well I thought it would be cute to make candy apples with a hand out saying this:

The song is "How do I know"

How do I know HF loves me?
How do I know he really, really, truly loves me?

(all) He'll find his own way to tell you
With the little things he'll do
That's how you know
That's how you know
~Enchanted Giselle



We are so excited for you to come to camp & learn to live Happily Ever After!


Maybe that is cheesy poem but oh well eh. Then I have a big black basket we can carry the apples in

No comments: