Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We exist today, so lets make a difference for tomorrow



For years I have wanted to do something that makes me happy. AS a young woman I had the opportunity to go visit the Ronald McDonald House. I saw many families who were suffering the pain of having a loved little one in the hospital with cancer. I knew that one day I would want to help those beautiful kids. Every year when Christmas comes around I tell everyone my idea and if I had enough money what I want to do . Enough with the excuses, just because I don't have a lot of money doesn't mean I can't make a difference. I EXIST for heaven's sake, therefore I can do whatever I can to make a difference and Never give up. I have thought it would be fun to dress up in Disney princess outfits and visit the cancer patients. Then I decided what a treat it would be to buy cute hats for the children at the hospital and give them out to them. I decided that this Christmas I am going to start my own charity called "EXIST" meaning that we are all here in this world together. Let's not just worry about ourselves but let's help those in need. TO often depression sweeps in our lives, and the only way to get rid of it is to indulge in service. We exist today, so lets make a difference for tomorrow. I am going to be calling stores to help donate items and what not to see if I can get this going. IF you have any ideas other than hats please let me know. IF you have any stories of loved ones with cancer I would love to hear about it. If you would like to donate a dollar for this charity so I can purchase hats for the children there is a paypal button. You can donate how little or much you want. Otherwise if you would love to help out and make hats, or have cute brand new hats you can email me and I will send you my address so you can send me them. I will deliver all the items and record about it with pictures and if they allow it, video by December. I am so thankful for having my health and having my children's health. I can't imagine the pain, agony, and expense of seeing your little one suffer with cancer or any disease for that matter. AS a mother I would be appreciative to know others do care.
"Never, never, never give up." ~Winston Churchill


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zitIpX4-ano

No comments: