Wednesday, October 14, 2009











Find these awesome Jars HERE at patino style!

Getting back into the groove of things since my trip has been crazy! Sat. Night I got sick from something I ate and felt like crap. Then Monday and Tuesday was spent all in the Instacare. Faith broke her foot. I think it was because one of my kids got her out of her crib and dropped her on accident. I am not to give her Motrin for two weeks because she has to have tubes put in her ears. I called the dr to reschedule but he said she can up till three days before. I wasn't going to let her suffer I would rather change the tube date. Tomorrow I go in for her real cast that she gets to wear for four weeks. Poor baby! Here are some of my decorations for Halloween (yes we were cheap this year and made bats and silhouettes out of black cardboard ) Also here are ideas I would love and might do:


Love this idea of Frankenstein cups, if you look on the other how to video's you will find a Frankenstein Milk Jug!! LOve it!

http://familyfun.go.com/utilities/global/feature/fftv-archive-video-player/fftv-archive-video-player.html?dl_section=channel&dl_channel=Halloween



for the life of me I can't find the things I wanted to share, one was a modge podge pumpkin with leaves on it. Another was a white pumpkin with BOO and EEK on it. I will find it and post it later!

3 comments:

Steph said...

How is Faith doing? That is so sad! Are you guys coming down soon?

Erin ;) said...

its cute decore even if it is homemade but those are the best

Kerry said...

Jamie I am so sorry to hear about Faith. That is such a bummer! Your decorations are fun though.