Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!!

















Hannah, I can't imagine life without you. It only seems like yesterday when I was so excited to go to the hospital to have you. I will always remember seeing your face for the first time, when they laid you on my stomach and looked up at me. I kept thinking "This is my baby!" You were so petite and when you started walking at nine months people couldn't believe their eyes. You grew so fast. You were such a daddy's girl and loved having him push you in the swing. You loved dancing around and going to Grandma's house to play with Brinley. Time has really gone by so fast! You now are such a big helper with your siblings. You love your friends and love dressing up! You always have to be entertained and you LOVE school for that very reason! You are a very beautiful girl and I can't believe how fast time really goes by. You are going to accomplish many great things in life, you are so strong and even an example to me, your mother. I love you Hannah Banana! Happy 6th Birthday!

7 comments:

Bentleys said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!! Wow time flies when you are having fun!

Lyndee W. said...

Pic #1 is beautiful! Happy Bday to my Hannah...sure love her little smile!

Team Reid said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Wow, I can't belive she's 6 - where did the time go??

Aleese and Scott said...

Happy Birthday! I love all of the pictures she is such a cute little thing!

Lachele said...

Holy Cow
Hannah Banana Happy BIRTHDAY!
I love you and I miss you, you're so beautiful....
<3

The Johnson Fam said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hannah dear!!! She is the cutest little girl, she looks so much like you.

Erin ;) said...

oh what a wonderful girl! ;)