Thursday, May 7, 2009




Happy Birthday Holly!!! One of my dear friends had her birthday!! Everyone came over to my house to watch "Bride Wars" Trent made it possible so that we could have real snow cones and theatre popcorn. We had some pizza and sang to Holly. Holly LOVES ice so I thought snow cones would be appropriate. Shelley made a yummy chocolate cake that she is incredible at, I have been craving it since my birthday!! Lyndee made her yummy ice cream cake that I have been craving since her Lyle's party! It was so nice to be with the girls and laugh! We painted toes and enjoyed it when Shelley and April showed up in their wedding attire. Holly and I had to run and get our veils to fit in. We shared with those who didn't have veils! Thanks once again for Lyndee taking awesome pictures and letting me use them~ Thanks Cameron for babysitting so Holly could get out, and letting us steal her on her birthday!

10 comments:

Bentleys said...

Fun!! Looks like a great party! I wanna sno cone machine like that! My lil one is so slow!

Unknown said...

Sounds like SO much fun!! And you look so skinny!!

Cameron said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

skcoe said...

I'm totally going to steal this Girl's Night idea. So CUTE!

Aleese and Scott said...

I love girls night out! Looks like you had such a fun night!

Tiff and Chris said...

That looks like an awesome party. i ahvent seen Bride Wars yet, but I am dying to. How fun to be able to get together with friends and have a great time!

Lyndee W. said...

Don't you love Hannah's pose in that one pic? Hilarious! Thanks for stipulating that Lyle is mine...LOL!

Jamie said...

lol I didn't know I said that

Holly said...

Thanks for a great party and a much needed night out! A girl couldn't possibly have better friends!!

Nick and Stacey said...

Too fun, you are always doing the best things with the girls...love it!