Wednesday, May 13, 2009















Tomorrow my little girl will be 6 years old!! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I will get more into that tomorrow. Faith is 9 months old and thought I would put up some pictures of how fast she has grown. She loves to eat people food and screams at the top of her lungs if she sees anyone eating and she isn't. She is crawling and pulling herself up on everything. She will walk with you if you hold her hands. As of yesterday, if she starts to put anything in her mouth that isn't food and I say "FAITHY" she holds it out for me to get, as if she knows she is in trouble. She still cries herself to sleep at night but her siblings love to throw things in the crib to shut her up. She says "da da" " ma ma" and I am trying to teach her sign language. Yesterday I was showing her the sign for "Milk" and I swear she looked at me and said "milk" lol. She likes playing Baby bumblebee with the preschool kids and is barley getting that concept. She gets excited when people come around her and play, and if you sneak up on her she giggles and hides her head in your shoulder thinking the person is trying to play a game with her.

3 comments:

Bentleys said...

Holy cow it seems like yesterday I got that hospital picture on my phone! Crazy!!! So cute love the one with the kids kissin her cheek! lol!

Lyndee W. said...

Holy crap I sure love that girl!

Erin ;) said...

you have way to cute kids!