Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To You...

Can I just say thank you to those who have helped me so much this summer/year. You have no idea how much I needed your help, and how willing you have been to help me has brought me humility and tears to know of your love. I know it isn't easy to always be watching my kids, but those of you who know who you are, or those of you who have helped in other ways are an answer to my prayers. Sometimes we are humbled the way the answers are given but given they are. Thank you so much for being my family, and friends. You have saved me, my marriage, and my life. I love you all, and wish I could repay the love that you have shown to me through your acts of kindness. There is nothing worse then feeling alone, and have to repeat myself like a broken record for help. I appreciate it so much, and thought you all should know that I do believe you were all sent in my life for a reason.

No comments: