Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have you ever done groupon? Well right now the deal of the day is a killer. Thanks to my friend Holly, she showed me this site and I was able to get theatre tickets for CHEAP! Today's deal is a pedicure and manicure for only 20 bucks!!!! I Want it! If you do too, click HERE and sign up!!! Hurry, Every day is a different deal. I wish I had known about it when they gave the spa massage and treatments for only 20 bucks last month, savings of 68 %!!!! Speaking of Theatre, I FINISHED the course two weeks into the semester!! Whu Hoo! (Sorry I had to brag a little, now I need a nap!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Groupon has had some awesome deals lately. Last month I bought a $50 Gap voucher for $25. Sweet! It's nice when you find a good deal.

Lyndee W. said...

That was pretty quick on the class. Good job!