Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hi ya Georgie!

For my Theatre class, I have to go see four play productions. My friend Holly found some awesome deals online and we went to "The Mousetrap" It was actually really good and brought back a lot of memories of high school. Before we had walked in, I parked my car in a place where we weren't sure if we could park. I was joking about how I better not get towed away. Well, fast forward, the play is over and where I thought my car was, is GONE. I was so confused, and my friend Holly came up behind me and yelled. She got me, I jumped. I realized something that when you are in a state of confusion , one is easier to scare. I use these tactics on her. Well, I found the real place that I had parked, and all was well. When we were driving home, I pull up by a semi and scream a loud scream, I almost startle myself. jk. I told Holly she just started something she shouldn't have. She then said "Bring it on." So I marked her words. They were out of town last weekend so Trent and I snuck in. I wanted her to be confused, so I changed their lights to a blue light. I put "Georgie" kind of in the doorway, so when she opens the door all the way she will see him. I didn't close the door all the way. Well she called me late Sunday night, said she was looking down and almost ran into this:



It said "Please don't hurt me I belong to some one's brother."
It's only "Georgie."


So she called and I laughed my head off. Then about an hour later I get her other expectant phone call. She was brushing her teeth and went into her closet to be greeted by him:



She said she flipped out. I would've loved to have been there. She hates "Penniwise" from Stephen King's "IT" and at the play, there was a character named "Georgie" which gave me the whole "Hi, Ya Georgie," and George Bush Idea. I asked her if she gave up yet. She asked me if there were anymore, I said no more MONSTERS. That night (I did feel bad about this one) Cameron and Holly were woken up to LOUD screams coming from under their bed. We had set the player at around midnight. I called her in the morning and asked if she had enough. She said that I was aliar. However, I said no more monsters not screams. She said she had enough. I said "Truces?" So I had a couple more plans up my sleeves that would've scared the snot out of both Trent and I had I done it. If she goes back on saying she had enough, and if anyone reading this tries, TRIES (means you don't have to scare me, but you were apart of it,) I will get you back. Here is the difference, I can jump or be startled. But I try to get others in a way that really scares them, gets them to almost pee or cry. One way or another. :) I also did another thing, but I don't think she found it yet so I won't mention it on here, wasn't as good, but I had a good laugh!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I will keep these in mind come April Fools Day, you would be a might fun person to be friends with!

Holly said...

She is a fun person to be friends with! I will get you bak Jamie, just wait.....

Lyndee W. said...

Um, I kinda want to know about "the other thing".