Friday, January 16, 2009



Wow these months have gone by so fast! Faith is already five months old!!! I couldn't wait for it to be August last year because I was so sick, once August came around it flew by!! I have had a wonderful last couple months with watching Faith grow up way too fast, enjoying friends, and becoming more social now that I feel better!! I sometimes think I wished away my pregnancy, but I remind myself if I was that sick now I would have done the same thing exactly the way I did. Anyways, we have had a busy time in our lives. Faith loves to make this screaming noise when I put her down, she is getting spoiled. We went to the aquarium with my family. The kids loved it and kept saying the clown fish was Nemo. Faith just watched the fish and couldn't keep her eyes off of them. There was one fish that would follow your finger and Austin loved that!! I scared the pants off of Erin as she reached in to touch the sting ray. It was pretty cool to see and the kids enjoyed it! On new years we had a get together at our house and played games like Mafia. It was really fun. I have new callings in my ward: Enrichment, Activities, and one more thing but I haven't been announced to it yet so I will tell you later. If you have any cool ideas for those let me know. That is my life in a nutshell

6 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Um...Faith getting spoiled may be entirely my fault. Okay, let's face it...it is ENTIRELY my fault! Want me to quit?

Ashlie said...

I am on enrichment too!! So if YOU have any ideas let me know!! You always have good ideas!! I loved that little aquariam thing, we went a while ago lulu was only like 2 or 3! I wish they would make it bigger. how do you play MAFIA??

Bentleys said...

You look gorgeous!!! I wanna meet lil Faith she looks so cute and fun!! I think her and Sophie would love each other!!!

Aleese and Scott said...

Sounds like life is going really well for you guys!! I love the aquarium pictures looks like a fun family activity.

Thiago & Teri said...

I am with you on time moving to fast. I was just telling my friend today that Lincoln is 2 months old, it has gone by so fast. Why couldn't pregnancy have moved that quickly. Crazy. Cute pictures of you and your husband and baby Faith...such a sweet little family you guys are.

Erin ;) said...

sorry I still need to send those pics