Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Austin-
Today he has made me laugh a couple times. First during preschool he was playing a game with my 11 year old brother Ryan. They were putting rhyming pictures together. Ryan put the picture of a Car next to a picture of a Star. Austin kept getting mad at him for not putting the star next to the moon. He then out of frustration *And to my surprise* told Ryan he was stupid and didn't know what he was doing! I shouldn't laugh but Ryan kept laughing and it made me laugh. Then about ten minutes ago Austin was sitting here singing "Mama Mia" (I guess he watched it down with his Nana because both he and Hannah have been singing it non stop!) HE was singing it to Faith and she was just laughing away. I told Austin he has "beautiful Eyes" and he kept saying "No I don't I have cool eyes" Austin is sitting here wanting to play "batman, with a rope with 20 bad guys and fire" Oh dear.

Faith- She loves it when I undress her to change her diaper. She thinks she is going to either get into the tub or eat and sleep on my bed. She smiles and kicks. Faith loves her fingers she is sitting here playing with them. She sure has made a lot of people love her. I am so blessed to have such noble children. I wish they would obey more, but hey I can't complain.

Hannah- On church on Sunday we got out at 2:00 instead of 6:00. She asked why we were going home because it wasn't dark outside yet! She also said something funny to me earlier and now I can't remember dang it!

9 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Your kiddos are hilarious! Faith was getting fussy yesterday so I laid her down to change her diaper and she immediately stopped fussing and started smiling at me. She is such a doll! Austin always makes me laugh the way he uses my legs as a fireman's pole and Hannah is just a sweetheart...she's always thinking of me. I love your family! You're a great mom.

Nick and Stacey said...

I love to read the silly little things that the kids do! I love that you write them down! Also thanks for the great recipe...those frozen meatballs seem to be famous! ;)

Eric and Jenny said...

You got out of church at 6:00 last year that's horrible, I bet you were glad for the new year, and I think getting out at 4 is awful, I won't complain. Your kids are so cute, I love hearing little stories like those. It's so the little things kids do that make you love them so darn much!!

Tiff and Chris said...

So cute. I love your new header, so darling!

Gavin and Becki said...

What a great idea to keep it positive. I really like how you always seem to find the humor in everything. You're a ton of fun

Janet said...

I didn't know you had such a famous birthday girl! That is awesome. Rebekah was born 9/9/99 at 9:19 in room 9. Not kidding. We had a huge surprise party for her 9th birthday this year. Tons of fun. You only have to remember one number.

kelli said...

Your kids are cute. It was fun to get together today!

Holly said...

Good stuff! Kids are the best and you have some great ones!!

The Johnson Fam said...

Sometimes I feel like carrying around a tape recorder to capture some of the things that come out of Sadie's mouth! Kids just blurt things out, I love that! Hope you are all doing well!