Saturday, June 9, 2012

week 20- We had our ultrasound, she was sleeping so I had to stand up and wiggle my belly. Good thing we went in for a 16 week ultrasound otherwise I don't think we would've found out for sure if it was a girl. Looked like she was giving us a peace sign, and she was hiccuping. So cute!
Week 21- I can't believe how fast time has been flying.
Week 22- Hope is probably my most wiggly baby yet
Week 23- I have been having braxton hicks that kind of hurt.
Week 24- Time is flying, she wiggles and has the hiccups a lot
Week 25- went in to make sure the contractions were ok, had two infections put on some meds.  Been feeling very tired lately. Hope wiggles at 6:00 in the morning and a ton at night when I try to go to bed.
Week 26- meds didn't stop the contractions, now put on bedrest and given meds to stop the contractions.
Week 27- If I take the meds every 4 hours on the hour I don't have as many contractions, but if I miss it even a little bit, I get them alot. I was hoping I would be able to get off bedrest as soon as I got the meds but I'm exhausted. Time still is flying thankfully though.

No comments: