Tuesday, June 19, 2012

here are some funny things the kids have done. I wish I would write them all down because I soon forget them! Austin loves to read his scriptures, he is always reading them, it amazes me because he picks this up himself. I can't take the credit. He was at my mom's and she was trying to get him to eat something. He told her that he was going to fast like Jesus for 40 days and nights. The kid probably would if we had let him. When he got up to bear his testimony a couple months ago, I was astonished at the things he said I was afraid he was going to act silly when he got up there but he didn't. Hannah had braved it and wrote her testimony down and got up and said some of it. She asked me what she should write, I told her whatever she FELT was right in her heart. It was hers not mine.

No comments: