Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 12- Still liking salsa and chips, and pickles
Week 13- feeling physically better and off the meds for sickness. Starting to be down and missing my MIL
Week 14- Dr appt. Heard heartbeat, needing a new food, done with salsa and cottage cheese. Don't like lil cesears anymore, can't drink carbonation anymore either
Week 15- starting to feel my uterus, but still can hide the fact that I am pregnant.
Week 16-hannah had her tonsils out this week, time is flying by. It's a Girl!! so shocked!
Week 17- Kidney infection! :(
Week 18 - Felt the baby move and hiccup on March 31st or my birthday, don't remember now. Felt her again and so did trent and faith today April 4th. she had the hiccups again
Week 19- recieved some sad and confusing news about a neural tube defect, can't sleep.Problem with pharamacyoverdose that may have caused it & my lathergicness. Crossing fingers they are wrong. feel kicking.

No comments: