Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Being pregnant I forget so much stuff that I know I had tons to talk about and now I can't remember what it was. However, Trent and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this year. We figured we will go somewhere cool for our 12th anniversary when I am done nursing the baby. We found an awesome mattress on KSL for cheap and it was basically brand new. We have had our bed for ten years and our bodies from sleeping HURT! It's amazing what a new mattress will do to a good nights sleep! I think we went to Chilli's another day. I love their baked potatoes soup!! So in ten years through the thick and thin we are who we are today, would I trade the rough patches? I would love to say yes, but in reality it's the trials we go through that makes us stronger and I am more in love with Trent now than the day I married him. Here is our history of numbers:
9 new nieces and nephews
5 moves
4 jobs
3.5 kids
2 dogs
2 siblings weddings
many years of school
1 parent gone
Many laughs & tears, sometimes both at once, I can't believe it's been ten years, but at the same time it feels like I have known him all my life. He is always there to support me and build me up. I hope we have many many years together on this earth and for eternity in the next!

No comments: