Saturday, September 3, 2011

Coe Creations Party~

First Party "Trains, Planes, & Automobiles" I had conductor hats, passports, train tracks, pin the horn on the steering wheel, chocolate donuts as spare tires, Baggage Claim with train candy, starbursts "ChewChew". The drinks had tickets on it as well as "Chugg Chugg"
Second Party-" Fairy Garden Party" We played Pin the fairy on the gnome, put on butterfly tattoos, "I'm a little butterfly and you can't catch me...", Fairy Treasure Hunt for Pixie Dust, Grapes & star PB & J Sandwiches, Fairy Freeze, Wings, Wands & headbands for girls, Beards and red hats for gnome's for boys. The kids had a blast and loved sitting at the little tables.











Today I hosted my second party (Well I should say Hosted this time , but normally I decorate)


















My friend asked me what are some ideas for her MIL 50th. I thought a Nursing Home Party would be fun! You could get fake teeth next to the food, a wheel chair, "CAUTION WET FLOOR" She suggested a tray to eat on. You could do grey and creme instead of Black and White. Then let them drink out of the "Fountain of Youth" You could hang depends or make a depend cake (Like you see the baby diaper cakes* get some denture and butt cream for decor. Good Luck on it and I can't wait to hear how her party turns out.

UPCOMING PARTIES: Rainbow Party (Can't wait I have some fun ideas) Army Polar Express Christmas Party (Again so excited.. This will be the biggest party I have thrown so far. 150 people.)
4 kids Carnival/Circus Party
12 year Old Birthday Girl Party
More To Come....

2 comments:

kelli said...

Great job! You have some talent!

Lyndee W. said...

The Rest Home Party kind of evolved. Instead of having rest home type foods we featured MIL's favorite foods....But we all dressed up like old people! It was a blast!