Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today was the last day of preschool for not only the kids, but for me too! I will start it back up when Faith is ready for it. However, she is already so stinkin smart it amazes me. We had a pizza party , danced, celebrated, and I got the A & W idea from my friend Jenny's blog (thanks Jenny, I saw you did that for your kid's teacher and hope you don't mind me copying it) Now off to summer....







This month was Hannah's birthday! I can't believe she is 7~ Time goes by fast!!! She had a "Pink" party. We celebrated at my mom's and here are the kids enjoying themselves.


3 comments:

Team Reid said...

Fun stuff! :) I can't believe Hannah is so big!

skcoe said...

Waaaah! Make your collages bigger so I can see the pictures!

(Yay for May birthdays but oh my GOSH this month has just about killed me!)

Alisa and Crowells said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah! Seven already!! It's true--where does time go anyway!