Monday, August 10, 2009



On August 8th Faith turned 1! I can't believe how fast time has flown. It seems like since we moved to our home 2 1/2 years ago Life has flown by and has been good. I have met so many wonderful people here that are dear to my heart and I truly believe I was lead to this home. Ok so my friend Lyndee once agian took wonderful pictures of little faith. Lyndee wrote a wonderful tribute and said it better then I could, but Faith has been such a "faith" for many people. She has warmed herself to many hearts and I am so blessed to have her in my life.
I did a seasme street cup cake for her and made a video of her first year. TiME SLoW DoWN!

Love ya Faitha~!

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to a very cute little girl!

Cupcakes are darling, great job as usual!

Brea Marie said...

Happy Birthday Faith! Looks like she had a fun party. Love the cupcakes!

Lyndee W. said...

You give me faaaar too much credit, sweets! Love you Faith Sienna, my sweet sweet girl!

Clark Family said...

What cute cupcakes!! Has it really been a YEAR??

Alisa and Crowells said...

Happy Birthday Faith! Those cupcakes are darling BTW! I can't believe how big she is!