Thursday, August 13, 2009

No, I am not dead, nor will I be in the next couple months (At least I hope not) We have gotten rid of our Internet which will be weird to leave the "wired society" of facebook, email, chat, blogs, and so much more!!! But it will leave me the chance to play with my kids more, exercises, read, cook, (we will see about cooking.) So just a heads up if you don't see me here or anywhere on this online world, it's because I am being forced to live in the "real world" now. However, when I get the chance I will try to update

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

We don't have internet either...I hate it and love it all at the same time!

Alisa and Crowells said...

We have internet, but I'm so lame don't update my blog for months in addition to being so inconsistent!! It's amazing how connected you can be through....I guess, space. :)