Thursday, November 29, 2012

We went to st.george the day after Thanksgiving. It was good to go and talk to Kathy and get to know her daughter Katie better. I really do see similiarties in Kathy as I did Martha, and I too believe they were once good friends. We talked about some spiritual experiences about that but I won't write them down here. Faith kept following Kathy around and saying "My nana wore lipstick can you wear lipstcik?" so kathy put some on. She kept asking Kathy to help her do things and to paint her nails. Kathy painted her nails and Faith fell asleep while she was doing it. I have pictures of it. I had been going through the grieving process of a couple things and I finally feel that I can accept where life had brought me. 

Hope is sure getting big, life really flies by. Hannah is doing good at homeschool, Austin is doing great at school, Faith is a still jealous but doing alright.

No comments: