Monday, July 5, 2010


Sat was a blast. we went to Idaho to see my two cousins that I haven't seen since I was 13. I look more like I belong to my aunt then I do my mom. It's kinda funny. My uncle kept telling me how much alike my cousin and I are. I enjoy their sense of crazy humor and realize where I get it from. We went up for a BBQ and then went to twin falls where the kids played. It was fun listening to neat experiences that my cousin and aunt told us about, and to listen to their storie. We went to my cousin's taxidermy shop and saw the 15th largest bear in the world that he shot. Then we went back to the house for some games and dessert. I really enjoyed it! In the picture it's my aunt, me, my cousin cresta, and my sister. My cousin is right we do have the same eyes.

3 comments:

Alisa and Crowells said...

How neat to be all together like that. It's true, you do look like your aunt. Glad you had a nice retreat. :)

Holly said...

You do look like your cousin! I'm glad you had a great time.

Ashlie said...

:) I think you do look a lot like your Aunt!! HOW FUN!