Friday, July 2, 2010

Growing up I fell in love with two things. 1. James Stewart- which was the reason I never minded my nickname being James and it has stuck over the years. 2. Old Movies. One of those old movies I watched was called "The shop around the corner" and if it sounds familiar, it should. The new revised Shop around the corner is what you know of "You've got Mail." I just watched it today and forgot how cute of a show it was. I also think Jimmy Stewarts character was supposed to be the grandfather of Tom Hanks by the things he says. Man has technology changed since that was made though. It was the old AOL dial up. If you haven't watched a good movie in a while, there are two chick flicks for ya.






1 comment:

Alison said...

There is also a fun Judy Garland and Van Johnson version called "In the Good Old Summertime" set in about 1910. You've got Mail is almost an EXACT duplicate.