Tuesday, June 1, 2010




Last night we went to the rodeo. We sat by Anderson's and Frost's. Problem was my kids liked it for the first half hour. We ended up staying for an hour and a half and went home. At home I decided I would go jogging. I haven't been able to since I was seriously like 12. I wanted to throw up! However, It's my goal to get in shape this summer so we will see if my lungs can too!!We decided next year when it comes to the rodeo, it will be just Trent and I that go! Afterwards we got in the hot tub and Trent fixed a tv to put in the window and we all watched Sherlock Holmes. All in All I enjoyed this weekend! This morning Austin woke up at 8:30, and my girls woke up at nine! How Nice is that? Ahh if my summer days always go this way....

3 comments:

Alisa and Crowells said...

How fun--the rodeo!!! Love the West--love Utah! Enjoy the sun!

VanOrden Family said...

Hey It was the same Dr. I checked it out the other day, what a coincidence!

Nick and Stacey said...

That sounds delightful, I cannot get over your kids getting up at that time...that sounds like heaven! Good for you to go jogging....thumbs up on that one!