Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today while talking with a woman, I learned that there are many women out there struggling. We are not alone! She had said how Satan will try to destroy the family and that was when it hit me that if Satan can destroy the mother the rest falls. You know how they say if the mom is in a bad mood everyone is? Well it's so true. If Satan can get the mother the whole corner stone of the family has fallen and soon the rest will fall. It made total sense to me. So if you are reading this and feeling alone, down, and just depressed, realize your never alone and your stronger then what is trying to get you down.

5 comments:

Brea Marie said...

I kind of needed that tonight. Thanks Jamie. :) I agree. Women do have a hard time. Sometimes I feel like it depends on me to keep this family together and running. I need to remember I am not alone.

Holly said...

Jamie you always know what to say!

skcoe said...

If Satan can bring down the mother, he brings down entire generations. It's a lot of pressure sometimes, but it's up to use to make good choices and be good examples for our kids.

It's nice to know we're not alone when we feel depressed or overwhelmed, but we need to lift each other up and become stronger, better women. This was a really good thought Jamie. :)

Eric and Jenny said...

So great....I too needed that this week as well.

Tiff and Chris said...

Interesting topic...I so agree. Example: my mom always the rock of the family, taught us to love each other and stick together. Then, my mom after 25 years started going downhill {Satan sucks}, but all her kiddos surrounded her, and loved her, and now its in the upspin after 4 years! BUT it all began with Mom teaching us the right way.