Thursday, July 16, 2009

My new favorite game!

Today was a busy day. I went to the dr and since was out I decided to stop by Albertsons since I hate having to drive in to town another time. This was what I got:

2 ragu

2 ALbertson's pastas

4 Kraft mac and cheese

3 dish detergent gel packs
1 pack Hershey bars
1 honey graham crackers

4 kraft bbq sauce

4 jet puff marshmallows

11 boxes of General mills cereals

3 boxes of capri suns

1 Large Eggs

2 Albertsons cheese

3 crest toothpastes

4 oscar Meyer hot dogs

bananas

six peaches

iceburgh lettuce

all for : $59.98 I saved a total of $112.71



For more info go to grocery guru, savvy shopper, and Grocery Smarts. You can look online under coupon deals on the side of my blog and find coupons to print off at other's blogs.Happy Shopping! The great sale of buy 10 take 5 dollars off instantly ends July 21st!
While Driving home I saw a little AF carnival. I decided since Austin has never really been to Lagoon nor has he had any fun this summer much I let him ride a couple rides. IT was cute!! Then my phone died so I couldn't take pictures of him on the cutest monster truck ride. My eye was about dying from the sun so we didn't stay too long. All in all it was a good day.

4 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

Your quite the bargain shopper! Keep it up.

Brea Marie said...

We are headed to the carnival tomorrow! Did you hear that Smiths in AF is closing? All their stuff is 20% off. But, they have jacked up some prices and there's not much left. I only saved $9.50. Not really worth the gas to drive there. But, I thought I would let you know in case you are in that area. Their final day is the 25th. I've heard it's a great time to combine the 20% off with your coupons. Happy shopping!

Eric and Jenny said...

Good for you, it always seems so overwhelming to me to get started with coupons and savings and all that. Is it hard to get going with it?

Alisa and Crowells said...

OKay, to find deals like that is awesome! I'll have to start this one ASAP!