Monday, August 25, 2008

This week

My sister in law Sheryl took these adorable pictures of Faith!





Trent and the kids begged to buy this big fat ugly duck bath from Walmart. The peer Pressure~



Not only is "little mother hen Hannah" loving to pick up Faith and act like she is the mother, she also likes to share her toys with her.




I left the room for two seconds and Hannah comes and tells me the baby is ready for her picture taken. This is what I found~













Crystal's family came to visit me last week. Austin saw her baby and said " your baby has ears, they are BIG ears" Crystal, Kyle, and I started laughing. It's only becasue Faith is younger and her ears are small ! It was fun to see everyone.







2 comments:

Erin ;) said...

oh how cute hannah is so cute she is a cute little helper p.s. i love the duck

The Johnson Fam said...

I love the new blog layout, that isnt cool the other one got all screwed up! I love the pictures of Faith, she is seriously the cutest thing ever. You are making me baby hungry and that most stop! The blessing day looks amazing, the picture in front of your house is priceless.