Monday, August 25, 2008

Faith's Blessing Day


(Has anyone seen where her bracelet went BTW?)



















Even though Faith is only 2 weeks old, we had a blessing for her Sunday so that Trent's parents could be here. They are serving a mission and they were able to take some time off for my niece's wedding, so we had a blessing at our home. Sorry not everyone could come, I really wanted to invite everyone but as you can see it was SO crowded with just our immediate families. Having 7 siblings, and Trent having 8 (who are all married) it gets crowded fast. The blessing was nice but later that night Faith stopped breathing and I had to do the Heimlich on her pretty much. I had the bulb next to me and tried to get out the foam that was in her mouth and nose, the poor baby looked panicked and couldn't get her air. Finally I got her ok and I made her sleep in my room because I wouldn't have known if that happened had she been away from me since she wasn't making any noise. This was the same thing she was doing in the hospital that put her in special care nursery. I am going to the dr. for her tomorrow so we shall she what happens. Today she is doing better. My brother made this really cool watermelon and stayed up for an hour and a half carving it. Thanks Chad~ I guess the other pictures of everyone and the watermelon are on the other computer, more pics to come!

3 comments:

skcoe said...

It was a really nice day Jamie! Faith and you looked beautiful!

Ashlie said...

That is a really cool thing (the watermelon) Her dress is beautiful! What an angel!!

Erin ;) said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE